Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A perfect Mother's Day

I had the most amazing weekend for Mother's Day. The boys truly spoiled me. Andrew and Sam seemed to understand that it was a day for Mom. Andrew wanted to get me doughnuts for Sunday. He told us about it a lot on Saturday. So on Sunday morning at 5:15 he woke Owen up (normally it is me-but not on Mother's Day). Owen convinced him to stay in bed until 6:00 am. Which Andrew did. All the boys went to get the doughnuts so I was able to sleep in a little. The day was magical from that point on.

However, Saturday was magical too. Owen took the boys in the morning for an "adventure" and I slept (or tried to anyways). But I took a break from chores and relaxed the whole time they were gone. Then we played and went to dinner at MugShots. The boys were perfect. It was the most pleasant dinner experience we have had with the two of them. They ate, they colored and they were so big and grown up.

I want to always remember this weekend! It was one of the best.


No comments:

Pageviews last month