Monday, December 23, 2013

Early Birthday Celebration for Sam

The boys had their Christmas parties at school on Friday so I took this opportunity to bring birthday cupcakes for Sam. His party theme is Mickey Mouse because this little one LOVES mickey. Sam knew from the moment I got him dressed that this was a day for him. He strutted and posed and smiled all day long. Love him!!

Pictures before school

Love his smile

Mommy and Sam before cupcakes

waiting for his cupcake - Owen's family say this looks just like Owen as a baby

YUMMY!!!

Today (Monday) they had Sam's sign up on the door at M&M
I am so excited for this holiday and for Sam turning 2! He is still young enough to be my baby and for him to want me to baby him but yet big enough to do more things with. Love the 2's!!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month