Thursday, September 12, 2013

First MSU home game of the season

We had been planning on going to the first home game of the season. At the last minute Owen had to work so the boys and I went ahead with our plans. I was able to leave work early so I would not be driving at dark. I am so glad that worked out. The boys had a great time. Nellie and her family came too so there were kids to play with.

Here are pictures of a really good weekend - with the exception of missing Owen.

The four cousins

I just LOVE this picture - Emma and Sam

When did he get so big

Ready to play




at the game - it was a HOT day

Playing the drums with the band
It was a hot day and the boys did great. We actually stayed the WHOLE game which is a Munton first. :) Can't wait for the next game.

No comments:

Pageviews last month