Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I'm Playing with my brother

The 2 year age difference with Andrew and Sam is finally starting to not feel so far apart. Sam starting playing on his own for moments at a time recently - which is such a breath of fresh air. But what is also amazing is that the two of them are playing together now. This weekend was the first real play time. I loved sitting back and watching them. Andrew had Sam following him all over the house and then creating dance time in Sam's room. Sam's sound machines plays musical tunes and the two of them danced to their hearts out. At one point Andrew ran out of the room to proclaim that "I am playing with my brother Sam!". I hope the love and laughter of those two stays consent their whole lives. Here are some pictures of their play times this weekend.

Splish, Splash fun in the rain

They LOVE being outside

A brother hug

Andrew really wants to go camping so we made a tent


Sharing the Cozy Coup!!

Having a Blast
This was a really good weekend with the two of them. They were both so happy this weekend.

No comments:

Pageviews last month