Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Andrew Hamilton Munton

Today we found out that tomorrow we will go in for a C section to deliver Andrew. My doctor told us last week that this could be an option b/c he is weighing in at 8 lbs plus. She thinks a C section is the best scenario for us. I am a very nervous about it and still in shock that this is the way I am delivering my baby. It just wasn't in my plan. But I know in my heart and I have prayed about it that having Andrew healthy and with us is much more important than a plan of mine. Our surgery is at 1 pm tomorrow. Then we will be parents!!! I can't believe it. I have so many emotions right now.

I am not going to be able to post anything for a while. Our home computer doesn't work. Maybe Santa will bring me a new one :) If not...I will post pictures and updates when I go back to work!

Love Erin

1 comment:

Southern Girl and family said...

Congrats Erin!! I am so happy for you guys!! Can't wait to the meet the little guy! Post pics soon!

Pageviews last month