Monday, March 30, 2009

HubFest

This past Saturday was Hattiesburg's HubFest. This was my first time to go b/c this is also the weekend of Panhellenic's Southeastern Conference. So usually I am in Atlanta with 2000 plus sorority women. Not this year. However, I have to admit that 5% of me was sad that I was not in Atlanta. I got over that when Owen and I were able to enjoy an event in Hattiesburg. We decided to take Ralphie b/c it was an outdoor event. We also made plans to meet up with our good friends John and Julie and their 2 children for lunch. Owen thought I over committed since we had Ralphie with us. He was not sure this was going to work; however I had no doubts.

Ralphie showed us that he is a big boy and we should trust him more. He was perfect. Really, he was perfect. He walked wonderfully. Sat when I would look at a booth. And then for lunch, he sat under my chair while we ate. He let little children pet him and he did not growl and any of the other dogs. He was just perfect!

Here are some pictures of Ralphie on the way to Hubfest.


Ralphie looking very mature


He is ready to go


Figuring out the new car (he doesn't like jumping up)


Happy Camper, excited about the car ride.

No comments:

Pageviews last month