Monday, August 5, 2019

1st day of school















Back to school we go.
Andrew is in 4th grade and has Mrs. Roberts as his teacher. 
Samuel is in 2nd grade and has Mrs. Mixon (Jarman) as his teacher. 

As you can see Sam was super excited about going back - actually he was excited. Not excited about me taking pictures. I did put their 3rd/4th grade pictures together and 1st/2nd grade pictures. It is amazing how much they grow in one year. 

Some moms got together and threw a "Back to School" party for the 4th grade class. I think all the kids had a fun time and it was nice to meet up with their friends after the summer break.

I put the picture of Emery and Brantley in the car, because we are still holding strong on playdates. They are not weekly anymore because all 4 kids are so busy. But it is still important to Amanda and me. 

No comments:

Pageviews last month