Wednesday, April 25, 2018

First blog entry for new year

It is April 25th and I am just now getting to write a new entry for the 2018-2019 blog book. I have not ordered the 2017-2018 one yet...but at least I wrapped up that year with Sam's birthday.

2018 has started off different. Family and job stress have plagued Owen and me. I am not sure if we are handling it different that normal or if there is more than usual situations happening.

My boss of 10 years quit. This is a huge shock to me and to my routine. He was very flexible and relaxed about the office. I have been very nervous about how the new leadership will effect my involvement with the boys school and activities. I love being able to do everything with them and I am afraid I will now have to make choices about what activities I can be apart of. This is not how I dreamed my role as a mom would be. And for 8 years I have the luxury of working full time yet being involved full time too. I have been praying for peace.

The boys are happy as ever. They have a friendship like no other. We are blessed and has we get into the middle of 2018 - that is what I am holding onto...Owen and I are so very blessed.

No comments:

Pageviews last month