Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ralphie's Hair Cut

Ralphie is getting quite cranky in his old age. He barks more than any dog should - and for no reason. He barks at his own shadow, a tree, a leaf in the wind, a squirrel, or the boys. He barks all day long.

Ralphie is also very furry. We call him the furry beast. While we were in Disney...we had the bright idea that Ralphie needed a real big boy hair cut. He was at the vet and they were going to groom him anyway - so I called and asked if they could cut his hair short. His hair had been getting very tangled and there were some spots that we could not brush out.

I was pretty nervous to see him when I picked him up. Even the vet tech who takes care of Ralphie came out to watch my expression when I saw Ralphie for the first time.







His hair cut reminds me of him as a puppy. I know we are the only family to shave their dog in the WINTER!! but luckily we live in the south. He is a much skinnier dog than we thought. It is now growing back and I am happy about that. I like the longer hair Ralphie better :)

No comments:

Pageviews last month