Thursday, October 23, 2014

What has been going on - Andrew Update

Andrew went to a bowling party for a friend of his at school. This was the first time he has bowled. I think he is a natural bowler. He loved it and it was such a great idea for birthday party.

 Andrew asked me to go his school for lunch one day. The parents can sit with their child away from everyone else. Graham sat with us too. It was fun to see them at school. His class has the cutest kids and they seem to all get along very well.

 School picture time!! I love this picture. Is Andrew excited or what???


 Andrew has discovered taking selfies. He now knows how to use my phone camera. He had the best time taking pictures - mainly of himself.


Our favorite team the Mississippi State Bulldogs are #1 in the county for football. WHAT??? I keep thinking it is a dream. I took Andrew to the Auburn game. We had a great time. I love going and visiting with my parents. Adam was even there - a bonus treat. I wanted Andrew to feel the excitement. I wanted to feel the excitement. We bounced and danced and cheered the whole first half. Then it rained and Andrew was ready to leave. We went to Little Ceasers to get a pizza and went to my parents to finish watching the game. Later I asked Andrew what is favorite part of the weekend was...he said getting pizza. I asked him why and he said because it was just you and me. I love him so much!!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month