Thursday, June 20, 2013

Still Hurting

Sam has not been 100% like himself. He seems wobbly and trips over his own feet. He is a little more clingy to me and has been waking up alot during the night. Last night was a bad night b/c he woke up every 2-3 hours. I took him to our pediatrician today to make sure everything looked ok. And thankfully his ears, throat, lungs, etc...all looked good. I told the pediatrician that we were not given any details on what to expect as far as recovery for Sam. He said that Sam most likely did have a mild concussion so head aches, dizziness, and irritability would be common and would last a week. Our little guy is still recovering. He is a tough one but I pray he learned a little lesson.

Here he is on the way back to school. His sucker stick still in his mouth. :( He was not happy when I left him today.

No comments:

Pageviews last month