Monday, June 10, 2013

Andrew - Potty Update

I have potty news! And it is good news. Andrew is making real progress on the potty. He was 2 for 2 this weekend with going #2 on the potty. This is HUGE! Friday night my parents were in town and I was putting Andrew to sleep. He wanted a lightening McQueen story before bed so I told a story about a little boy named Andrew who was able to get a new toy (lightening McQueen toy) if he went #2 in the potty. Well low and behold he got up and did it! I was shocked, he was shocked. He ran out to tell his grandparents - with his pants still around his ankles that he did!! It was a pure joyous moment. On Saturday morning, Andrew and Owen went to Academy Sports to get a new toy. Andrew has not been that excited in a really long time. It was a happy day.



This is what Andrew picked out. A hot-wheels race track. He is becoming such a big boy. 

No comments:

Pageviews last month