Monday, June 3, 2013

Andrew's end of the year TOTs performance

Andrew had his end of the year TOTs performance in May. I was excited about it but probably did not talk it up enough. Aha and Mick came with us and we got there early (I thought). But there it was about to start when we got there so it was a little rushed for Andrew and there were alot of people talking to him and telling him to do alot of things. So Andrew shut down. He did not participate at all. He sat in my lap. I could tell he knew the routine b/c I would hear him whispering the songs and quietly doing the motions. I was sad he didn't get up there and that it wasn't like it was in December. He did get a trophy and told me the next day he was ready to do his "TOTs skills". The coach told me he was the youngest in the class and that she was always impressed with him during the week. Owen and I talked about it and when we think back it was pretty intimidating with 50 people looking at you. Here are the pictures we captured.

Trying to talk him into standing on his dot for the performance


This is where we stood until I decided to just sit down with the crowd and watch

Very nervous little boy

But he did get a trophy and was happy at the end
Little brother enjoyed the day in a gym. This is Sam running all over the place.

Sam loves for people to chase him



No comments:

Pageviews last month