Friday, November 13, 2009

too many count downs

Hey! Well we have 26 days until baby Andrew's due date. At our visit on Wednesday she guessed we will have him in 3 weeks (which is actually 21 days). That would be Dec 2nd...which sounds like a great date to me! This weekend we will put the car seat in the car and the hospital bags in the car (yes...I am packed and ready to go).

Another count going on in my world is I am on day 6 of having a head cold/head congestion. This is not fun. I am taking Tylenol products (approved by my doctor)...which seem to help. Well, actually no I don't think they are helping. I have taken 2 days off of work b/c of this funk and I am ready to feel normal again.

Also this weekend, I hope to convince Owen that we need to go get our Christmas tree. I have decided to get a fake one so we don't have to worry with the maintenance of a real tree this year. By the end of the season both Owen and I usually get sick b/c we are slightly allergic to real trees. This way no one gets sick in our house due to a Christmas tree. However, I am definitely not closing the door on real trees. I love picking out a tree and the hustle and bustle of getting the tree into the house. I will miss that, but for now I am committed to a fake one for at least the next three years!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Pageviews last month