Monday, October 29, 2012

JRoe's Wedding

There are some people who come into our life and they are very special people. You may not talk with them on a daily basis but there are friends who have a heart of gold and you want to see good and happy things take place in their life. That is how I feel about my friend JRoe. She got married this weekend in Virginia - near DC. I really wanted to go but with two kids it is hard to go out of town. So Owen and I divided up and concurred the weekend. He stayed home with Andrew and I took Sam.

My cousin Anne - who was my matron of honor at my wedding also lives near DC so it gave me the perfect opportunity to visit with her and her family. The weekend could not have gone better.

Here is Sam waiting in the airport in Gulfport.



He was so excited to be hanging out with mom.

Here is he being the curious little guy that he is...



I got to meet Anne's children for the first time. She has the sweetest little girl - Hannah and cute little guy - Trent. Also one on the way :)

This is Sam and Hannah. Hannah loved Sam and couldn't get enough of him.



Anne and Sam went to the wedding with me.





I also got to see and spend time with some of best friends from college...





Lastly, here is a picture of the bride and me and Sam -



It was a great weekend - it went by very fast but I am so glad I went and made new memories with my friends and Anne and her family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time! I miss those college days and love the reunions and catching back up! :)

Pageviews last month