Monday, October 8, 2012

A night to remember

We had a fun weekend. Saturday was low key with watching football and playing around the house. Sunday we ate at Aha and Mick's house for Aunt Abby's birthday. Aunt Martha, Uncle Conrad and Ann, Alan and Madalene and Catherine ate with us too. It was fun and Madalene and Catherine entertained Andrew so well. They ran around non stop outside. It was such great weather.

Andrew skipped his nap because between church and lunch there was no down time. He handles himself pretty well with out a nap even though his body desperately needs one. We came home just before 5 pm and rushed bath time so Sam could get to sleep early (he also skipped his afternoon nap). We put Andrew to sleep a little early too - around 6:15 pm. I read him his books and on the third one I realized he had fallen asleep. We are now reading in his bed and he was propped up on me with his pillow. It was the sweetest thing. When I put the third book down and decided I would just watch him sleep for a while but in his sleepy state tells me to read the night time prayer. So I did. And Andrew fell back to sleep. It was one of the best bed times ever.


No comments:

Pageviews last month