Friday, October 21, 2011

30 weeks and emotional

I can't remember if I was this emotional while being pregnant with Andrew. I am sure I must have been but I don't remember.

I called the hospital about Andrew getting a sibling tour. I know he is just 2 but he is observant and remembers so much. So I want his first time on the hospital floor to be with both Owen and me. I get so emotional thinking about the hospital and going in there as a family of 3 and leaving as a family of 4.

Today I was out running errands and looked at how dirty the inside of my car is...I thought I need to get this cleaned before we go to the hospital - the moment the thought crossed my mind I was crying.

At breakfast this morning I told Owen I wanted to get a new pair of jeans at lunch. He looked at me funny and I insisted that the other ones I have hurt b/c they are too tight and I still have three months left. His response was I don't know how many weeks you think there are in a month? I said there are 4 weeks in a month and then it hit me...I have two months left - not three! Then I panicked.

I am really overwhelmed right now and I know in my heart of hearts that we will be fine and we will adapt to a family of four - but I am so nervous. I am nervous and excited to see what our new normal will be like.

With all of the emotions...there are happy ones...I get to bring home another little boy who is going to be perfect and I can't wait to see his face on Dec 27th.

No comments:

Pageviews last month