Friday, February 6, 2009

Training Update

It has been a while since I updated you all on my training with Amanda. I got measured on Tuesday so we could see my progress. I actually did not think I had made any progress b/c I don't feel or look thinner, but to my surprise, I have actually lost an inch everywhere. So that is positive. I have not picked up cardio which I need to in order really see results. I feel so much stronger though and I think that is important. Owen and I are talking about getting an elliptical machine which I think will help me out a lot. I really don't enjoy going to the gym and think exercising at home would fit into my schedule better. Owen likes to ride his bike when he gets home from work (even though this has not been happening since he gets home at 8 pm now) which would motivate me to use the elliptical machine. We have been talking about this for a couple of weeks and we have gone to look at them twice. They are more expensive than we think they should be, so that is why we haven't gotten one yet. Maybe we will take plunge and buy one soon.

No comments:

Pageviews last month