Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hair Cut

I got my hair cut yesterday, which is always a good day. I really like the person I go to but I have such a hard time describing what I want her to do. I am on a short hair kick right now b/c I think it is easier to fix and I think my hair does better when it is short. When I left the salon, I loved it and knew I could fix it like she did. Then came this morning and I had no such luck. I am trying to go for the hair cut I had in graduate school and am not having any luck. I tried to look through old pictures so I could show her what I want, but I can't seem to find one that I think will work. Maybe I just want to look like an early 20 something instead of an almost 30 year old. Anyways...this is the 2nd attempt to get the style I want...maybe by the 3rd hair cut we will have it.

No comments:

Pageviews last month