Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Selma Visit

The boys had July 31st off from day care. I took the day off too. I didn't feel like staying home all day so the boys and I headed to Selma for a night. It was so much fun. They were great in the car and perfect at my parent's. When we arrived in Selma they immediately started playing in a baby pool. They had so much fun making "muddy puddles" and enjoying the new things they could discover. It was actually perfect.

Then we all cuddled up in my parents living room that evening and watched the Lego movie. Andrew loved this. We pulled out the sofa sleeper and relaxed while watching the movie. Sam did not last too long. He was fidgeting and would not be quiet. He did not make it through the movie.










On Saturday we went with my mom to the church garage sale. The boys picked out things to pain. Sam picked a ceramic Santa and Andrew picked out an egg. One of my mom's friends gave them both a helicopter which they loved.

No comments:

Pageviews last month