Thursday, August 7, 2014

Andrew's Bed Time Routine

Andrew is growing into such a little boy. He is wanting to take showers now. He is staying up later now. He puts on his on pjs at night. These are little things for sure, but it is such a progression that he is getting older. I love that he can do these things...but I think I will always miss the infant.

Andrew goes to sleep around 7:30 or 8 pm. He watches a show on apple tv as he winds down. Then Owen and he go brush his teeth. I get his room ready while they do that. Turn on the sound machine, music and get his socks. He needs socks to sleep and 4 blankets.

We read 2 books and tell a story. Then we say the prayer and sing. We sometimes do these things in his bed or in his rocking chair. It changes by the day.

Andrew also likes 10-15 animals in his bed at all times. He still LOVES stuffed animals. He truly loves on them.

One night, I heard him asking for me and when I went to check on him - this is what I found...


He asked me to take a picture. He had all of animals circled around him. And he slept like this. More the merrier is Andrew's motto.


No comments:

Pageviews last month