Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Park, Library and Build a Bear

Tuesday of Owen's conference was his big meeting day so the boys and I had a day to explore and have fun in Memphis. We left the hotel when Owen did and the three of us drove to Germantown (my comfort zone). We went to Target, then to my old neighborhood park.




Sam was trying to feed the ducks.
After the park I took the boys to the Germantown Library. Andrew has been talking about going to a library so I looked up if they had story time and they did! How lucky were we??? So they boys got to read books and listen to children's story time. It was a win win!


They had a play fire truck the boys could climb on

Andrew was in heaven. He LOVED the library.
After story time we went to eat at McDonald's and then they took a nap in the car.

 I drove around for an hour looking at places I used to go. It was fun for me. Then I took them shoe shopping. This was probably the worst decision I made that day. It was not fun for mom. At 3:00 we meet my cousin Nellie and her girls at Build a Bear. Sam picked out a dog to make immediately. Andrew wavered back and forth and finally decided on a blue bear. After Build a Bear we went to Nellie's to eat and the boys and girls played so hard. It was great to watch.

Ella, Emma, and Andrew making memories. 

It was a really good trip for our family. :)


No comments:

Pageviews last month