Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A little update

I don't think I have been blogging as much as I used to. Not sure why that is...but I do seem to be in a little funk lately so that could be the reason. I am declaring that my body needs a spring break and a Christmas break. Those are the two times a year where I feel completely drained and unmotivated. And the sad and very unfortunate reality is there is nothing I can do about that.

Andrew is hilarious. He is very smart (at least Owen and I think he is). The things he says and they way he thinks is impressive. He is still not completely potty trained. I am tying not to take this personally but it's hard not to think I am failing has a mother b/c my child refuses to potty train.

Sam is a character. He is the sweetest little boy and then he is throwing a fit. His tantrums are like nothing I have ever seen. It mainly happens when he is tired. They flare up when he wants to do something and you tell him no. Examples would be...it's time to come in from playing outside or no you can't play with the remote control. Or even as simple as time to sit and eat dinner. If he doesn't want to do it or doesn't want to stop something he will let you know he is not happy. I have to video this one day. I told him today that throwing fits does not get you what you want - Andrew pipes in with "yes, that never works for me" - I couldn't tell if he was serious or if was repeating a phrase he has heard us use - but it was still appropriate and funny :)

My favorite day/Special day was this past Sunday. I had a good day. We went to Jackson for Abby's wedding shower. It was nice and I am glad we were able to go. Here are my boys sporting their St. Patrick's Day green :)


This is the good picture of Sam

This is the good picture of Andrew

This picture makes me smile because Sam is always looking at Andrew and studying him. It is so very sweet to me.

No comments:

Pageviews last month