Friday, November 2, 2012

Sam's Mommy and Me Party

Sam also had his Mommy and Me Halloween party this week. It was his first :) I was lucky this week b/c I got to attend both Mommy and Me classes. I just love going to the First Year Mommy and Me. It is so sweet and the babies are so precious. Sam has some sweet little friends in this class. I am a little sad b/c he will move to the Just Movin' class in January and some of his friends won't move up b/c they will still be little. Hopefully we can make new friends as easily in the new Mommy and Me class.

Sam was a Navy Officer in his dress blues - this was the same outfit Andrew wore and I just love it.





This one on one time I have with Sam melts my heart. I just love him more than I ever thought I could. I know that is an odd sentence but you just don't know how much your heart grows until you have that 2nd child.

Ms. Madelene took this picture of us and I LOVE it.



Here are some more pictures from the party.









It was a happy day!

No comments:

Pageviews last month