Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mommy and Me Graduation

In 2010 I started taking Andrew to Mommy and Me. He was three months old. At that time I asked how long Mommy and Me lasted. When I was told until they turn 3 - I thought that seemed like a long time. I tried to image life three years in the future and it was hard. I really didn't understand then how fast time flies.

2010 Easter Party
Just look at how tiny he was. These were my favorite classes. I love the first year!

Then came the Just Movin' year...he was wild. We were learning so many new things. We worked on transitions and sharing and following directions. Little things that seemed so big at the time.

2011 Easter Party
Andrew still didn't quite understand Mommy and Me during the first year and half but then came the toddler class. And he grew leaps and bounds. Talking non stop and learning to speak in public. He started learning family facts and becoming a big boy.

2012 Easter Party with baby brother
Last week was Andrew's last Mommy and Me class. He "graduated". Mommy and Me had a family night and Andrew got to show off one more time to his Dad and Grandparents. I thought I would cry. I was just more in awe of my little boy who pulls at my heartstrings on a daily basis. He is a three year old. I am in amazement of how little ones grow up and become their own little person. Andrew is definitely his own little self. What a character he is and Owen and I love to watch him learn, make jokes, and be happy!

Here are pictures of Andrew's last Mommy and Me Class.
Andrew with his certificate
Proud Parents :)

Sharing and playing with this friends
Aha and Mick came too

Story Time

The Three Year Olds - Brantley, Andrew, Judah, Emi, & Ms. Madalene


best friends



 At the end Andrew knew Mommy and Me was on Tuesdays and he would ask all of the time if it was Mommy and Me day. We talked for weeks about his last class coming up. I know when it starts back up in January for Sam that Andrew is going to be upset and confused. He enjoyed the one on one time with me as much as I did. I am so lucky to be able to steal these few hours each week with my little man. It was a wonderful night full of happy memories.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, that made me tear up! I remember like it was yesterday when he was born! They grow so fast! You'll have to find something new to put him in! :)

Pageviews last month