Thursday, November 1, 2012

Canebrake Fall Festival

In my attempt to make sure I spent quality time with Andrew when I got back from Virginia we went to Canebrake for their fall festival. We went last year and had a great time. Andrew was shy right until it was time to leave. Then he wanted to run around. There were jump jumps, petting zoo and pony rides. Andrew wanted to jump but when he saw other people in the jump jump decided it wasn't for him. He wanted to ride the pony, so we stood in line for the pony ride. But when it was our turn he wouldn't get on the pony. I had to force him on the pony and hold his hand while we walked in the circle. Here are some pictures of our fall festival fun!

These pictures were taken before we left the house...







Here we are at 2012 Fall Festival...





Lastly, a picture of me and my two boys...





No comments:

Pageviews last month