Friday, February 3, 2012

Sam is so strong

I remember Andrew being a strong baby and Sam is no different. He holds his head up so well and can balance for a few seconds. He does mini push ups on my stomach and pushes with his legs. He is a great baby. I am still getting used to being a mom to two boys. I think I am putting too much pressure on myself to be perfect and to not let Andrew feel slighted. However the down side is I feel like I am slighting Sam and my heart and head go into a tail spin. It will work out - I just need to relax. I know that telling Andrew to wait a second for my attention or for Sam to cry a little longer than I would prefer while I am finishing up something with Andrew is normal. But it hurts my heart while I try to figure out this balancing act. I just pray I figure it out before I go crazy.

Here is a picture of Sam showing off his strength.




Andrew also wanted to have tummy time :)

No comments:

Pageviews last month