Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mommy and Me with out the Mommy

Andrew has been able to attend Mommy and Me a couple of times with our good friends Ms. Amanda, Brantley and Emery. What a treat it has been for him. We are so lucky to have such good friends. Ms. Amanda sends me pictures through out the class so I can see all the fun :) Sam and I will start going in March.

Here are some pictures of Andrew and his friends. What fun memories he (and I) are making.


Amanda picks Andrew up in the morning and then takes all three kids into class using her handy red wagon!


This melts my heart!!! Brantley and Andrew walking into class together...love this :)


Snack Time!!!

I am glad Andrew is able to go to Mommy and Me! This adventure created many firsts for us, specifically riding in Amanda's car was the first time he went some where with a non family member.

Again, love that Andrew is able to enjoy this time with his friends.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh I looooove taking him! And he is always so very well behaved. We have a good time and it gives me a little peek at what 3 might be like or a totally new respect for women with twins!

Pageviews last month