Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Another fun and festive Thanksgiving has come and gone! I love Thanksgiving. I love the food, spending time with family and watching football (well watching MSU vs Ole Miss). This year did not disappoint. My parents came into town and we all went to Owen's cousins house (Connie) for Thanksgiving lunch. The kids had so much fun. Andrew played with the big kids and had the best time. His 2nd cousins range in age from 5-15. They played so well with Andrew and he loved every minute of it. Connie's family raise and show pigs and goats so we got to see their barn and the animals. Another favorite of Andrew's.







Grandmom and Granddad brought Andrew some of the brio train set that Uncle Adam used to play with as a child. Andrew LOVES this train set and has played with it every day.



As you can see...Andrew was not the only one who enjoyed playing choo choo trains.

Friday we went to the Munton's for the Annual Italian Night. Owen's mom started doing this after their trip to Italy and it has stuck. Italian food is always good so it is a favorite of ours.

Also on Friday we put up our Christmas decorations. This is the 3rd year we have decorated after Thanksgiving. Having the long weekend makes it easier to decorate before all of our birthday and Christmas celebrations. We also had my parents in town to help - and they were such a big help!

The rest of the weekend we relaxed and did things around the house.

Ralphie enjoyed the company of all of us being home most of the week. I wanted to make sure I put a picture of my first baby boy. He turns 4 this New Year's Eve.

1 comment:

Telena said...

Love the picture of Ralphie studying the trains! So cute! Reminds me of my "nephew", my brother's dog! :) I know you are getting so excited and anxious for Sam's arrival! I can't wait!!

Pageviews last month