Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1 month

Hi! I am one month (ok really almost 5 weeks). Here are two recent pictures of me to say hey and an update to let you know what I have been up to this past month.

I am eating every 2 hours. Mommy is trying to push that to 3 hours. I don't love the pacifier, but will use it occasionally. I prefer sucking on my hands. I am waking up more often and looking around. I recognize Dad's voice when he comes home at night from work. Nights and bed time are unpredictable. Sometimes I like sleeping for 2 to 3 hours before waking up and other times I just want to be up. It really depends on my mood. I love stretching and can hold my head up for a second or two. This impresses my parents. I love to be held. Being held is probably my favorite part of the day.

I had my first play date last week with my mom's best friend's son. He swung in my swing and we took pictures together. I kept hearing how the next time we see each other we will be playing together like old friends. I also got to meet my great-grandmother, aunts, uncle and cousins last week. We have had alot of visitors. I usually sleep through their visits.

I have been having nasal congestion this week. This has worried my parents, but I don't have a fever so my doctor says it just has to run its course. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

I think that is all that has been going on with me this past month.

Love Andrew


5 weeks old


4 weeks old


1st play date with Luke

1 comment:

Telena said...

Is that Luke, Melanie's baby?? He's so cute! They look precious together!! :) Glad y'all got to visit!

Pageviews last month