Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the 5th time

Well Ralphie has done it again. He has eaten the sheet rock on the wall by the back door. I did not take a picture, b/c quite honestly I am mad at him. We left him alone for 20 minutes to run an errand last night. We thought he had been so good lately that we would leave him in the kitchen instead of putting him his kennel. Well that was a mistake. He has now lost his privileges and will always be in the kennel when we leave the house. This is Ralphie's 5th time to do this. Owen has already fixed it 3 other times. The 4th time we could hide it but we can't for the 5th incident so Owen will be doing a patch job this weekend. I don't understand it...is he trying to escape or does he just like the taste??

Happy Easter by the way. I have some Easter pictures of my parents visit, but for some reason they are not uploading.

No comments:

Pageviews last month