Thursday, January 29, 2015

Christmas Morning 2015

Christmas Morning was everything the boys hoped for - SANTA CAME!!! and he ate the cookies and the reindeer ate the carrots. All was right in the world.












 Santa brought the boys three "big" gifts and lots of little things. The most loved here the Paw Patrol puppies. Those are still a favorite today (January 29th).

Sam was given a battleship and a play house and one other thing that I can't remember. Andrew's big gifts were a leapster and video game, Spot the zuppie dog and an octonauts octopad.

My parents were here for Christmas morning and we had the traditional egg and sausage casserole with grits.

The boys gave me the sweetest gift ever. Owen took them shopping and they both wanted to get me something with a cross. The got me a cross necklace and I love it. I wear it to church and it makes the boys so happy.

Andrew and Sam gave Owen framed pictures of themselves for our picture wall. It has been awhile since we updated it so Owen loved it.

After a morning of playing we went to Aha's and Micks for lunch. Andrew seemed off a bit and later we found out both boys had strep throat. Neither of them seemed content and they didn't sleep well during the holiday. But we still had a fun time.

No comments:

Pageviews last month