Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sam is 23 months!!!

WHAT! How is it possible that this boy is almost 2 years old. My heart can not take it.

He is not feeling well

His face is changing by the day. He is getting taller by the minute. His head is now over our kitchen table. He sits in a big chair. The high chair went to the attic a while ago.

Sam is speaking more and is a very polite baby. He says please and thank you perfectly. He even said "bless you" to me the other day after I sneezed.

He has such funny expressions and still cracks little jokes. He LOVES to be chased. This is his favorite game.
He is a good shopper (this is me showing some of my favorites - peppermint mocha and Sam )
He also likes to do whatever is the opposite. For example you say cat, he says dog. You say bus, he says truck. You say cheese, he says yogurt. It is such a fun game :)

He loves is 6:00 pm bed time. In fact he is much more adamant about that than I remember Andrew being. He gets so fussy and tired. If it is too late he will start saying "night night - bed".

He still likes Mickey Mouse and trucks. He LOVES his big brother. This is the month that two of them like to be with each other. They play and their voices get louder and their play gets rowdier. Owen and I think it is fun to watch but it does usually end in tears.  

Here is a picture of their school picture. I can see brotherly love happening right before our eyes and it makes this momma so very happy!!!


One more month until the big 2 YEARS OLD!!! I still can't believe it. But I am so happy and proud of our Samuel. He is a charmer and loves life. We just adore this sweet and active little guy.

No comments:

Pageviews last month