Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring Break part 2








One afternoon the five us decided to go out to lunch. I drove since we had the van and could fit everyone. We were a little for lunch so we thought we would drive around a little. I never drive when we are the beach - Owen does! I didn't know the speed limits and got pulled over for speeding. With my in-laws in the car. It was awkward. Andrew piped up from the back "I think Aha should have driven" - He said this while we waited for my ticket. I think he was correct though. After that disappointment - we went to lunch. After lunch we dropped Mick off at the condo and the four of us went to the Naval Museum. This was our second time to go and the kids loved it just like the first time. But with them being so little - it was fun because it was like they were seeing all the planes for first time.

Andrew talks about wanting to be a pilot - then astronaut. It was really fun to see him touching all the controls and thinking he could possibly do this in the future.

No comments:

Pageviews last month