Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A circus kind of day

When my parents visited for the 4th of July - we made a trip to the coast for some circus fun. The boys were so pumped up about it. I was a little giddy myself. I love going on adventures with them and having my parents around was a bonus.

Sam didn't feel good the whole time. He ended up having Hand, Foot, Mouth disease. YUCK! We didn't know what was going on with him until we saw the mouth blisters. But he was a trooper and I have guilt about pushing him...but I do think he had fun.




After the SUPER Circus the boys got to pick out a treat. Andrew wanted a stuffed animal - he picked the blue dragon. Sam went for a toy - he picked the motorcycle that drives around in the metal cage. He still plays with it. They both actually still want their toy/animal in bed at night with them.

No comments:

Pageviews last month