Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sam - 2 1/2 Update

Sam is two and a half!! WHAT!!! How is he two? He is still my baby in so many ways. I think he likes being the baby too. Even though he tells us he is a big boy. He talks so much and is so smart. I think what he knows gets overshadowed some with Andrew. We try to make sure Sam gets his turn with telling us what he knows.

Sam is funny. He likes to show off and make people laugh.

Sam still likes to cuddle and occasionally will fall asleep on me during nap times. This is my favorite.

He also loves for his momma to everything for him (and I do).




 I asked Sam the same questions as Andrew and here are his answers:

What is your favorite color - pink and yellow
What is your favorite food - McDonalds
What is your favorite tv show - Max and Ruby
What is your favorite thing mommy does - paint her toe nails
What is your favorite thing daddy does - when he does the doggie
What is your favorite thing to do at school - play
What is your favorite sport - basketball
What is your favorite breakfast - did not answer - b/c he does not eat breakfast - only milk
What is your favorite fruit - oranges
What is your favorite toy - monster truck

 

No comments:

Pageviews last month