Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter is probably my favorite holiday. As I say every holiday the boys really got into it this year. They loved the egg hunts. They liked their colorful shirts. And they eagerly waited for the Easter Bunny.

The first of our Easter festivities was Sam's Mommy and Me party.






Then we had the Tall Pines Garden Club Easter Egg Hunt. This was my last Easter Egg Hunt as a member. And my last event has president. It was one of the best days for me. The kids were magical and I loved every minute of it.





Sam did not want to sit near the Easter Bunny. Andrew had not problem with it - another noticeable thing that Andrew is such a big kid. It was also a rainy week so the boys wore their rain boots since we thought the ground would be wet.

Easter Sunday did not disappoint either. Our Easter Bunny hid the baskets this year. That confused Andrew and for a brief second he thought the Easter Bunny did not come. It was tragic.


Andrew put out Apollo the Pajanimal because that is what the Easter Bunny brought him last year.







After Church we went to Cousin Connie's house. They had a big picnic with about 40 family members. Owen's parents and Eric and Abby came too. We had a blast.


It was a fun holiday. Missed having my parents in town...they were the missing piece for sure.

No comments:

Pageviews last month