Monday, October 28, 2013

Samuel is now 22 months

My sweet, adorable little man is now 22 months old. It is beyond hard to believe and this month he is doing so many new things.

His personality shines so bright. I am amazed everyday at him and love him more than words. Both Owen and me do...he is funny and makes the room filled with love and laughter. He is still mischievous and his swiping ways are still there - just not as bad as they once were. But even when he is causing troubles, his face is too cute to really get mad at him. This will be a problem for me in years to come.

Here are some recent pictures of Samuel.

Sam at Mommy and Me - this is his cheese face - I find it too cute and funny

Weekend play time - not sure what face his is making here

Bath time - Sam has discovered he likes to lay on his belly during bath. This is fun for him but makes me a nervous wreck

He also likes to be naked. He is my naked baby! I found him like this playing with no clothes on one morning.

He is so happy!

My almost 2 year toddler!!!

Sam being Sam
 Somethings that are new now with Sam are:

* He is saying Sam! And all things that start with an S
* He knows what he wants and can communicate that
* He is a talker - oh my! the stories this one wants to tell. He still talks is gibberish a little, especially when he talks fast
* Answers your questions
* Knows how to count to 5! I am not kidding - we are impressed.
* Favorite color is orange. He can also point out colors pretty well

We are so lucky to have him in our life!!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month