Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Potty Training Update

There is no update. Andrew has been potty training for 9 months at the least. Our recent training has been for him to tell us when he has to go and that is working ok. He doesn't go to that bathroom by himself. We go with him. He still refuses to poop on the potty. And when I say refuse - we are talking major meltdown.

So that is the update...we are making very slow progress.

What baffles me the most is he is so aware of going to the bathroom but just won't take the next step of being a fully functioning potty trained kid. I know it will come and he will have his light bulb moment - but to see that far into the future is very hard for me. Owen and I are structured on so many things but we can't this one right!

2 comments:

melanie said...

I am right there with you my friend although the pee thing clicked this Dec. and he goes by himself. Poop os an EPIC fail. : ( When you find he miracle answer be sure to share it with me.

Anonymous said...

I'm terrified to potty train a boy. Reese ended up being easy peasy! So, you'll become the expert and share with me! :)

Pageviews last month