Monday, October 25, 2010

Our 1st Saints Game

This past weekend was an unusual one. I went to Columbus for a meeting and then met my parents in Starkville for lunch. They were in town for MSU's Homecoming. Then I rushed home to see the MSU game with my boys. Well actually just Owen and Ralphie since Andrew went to sleep at kick off. Then on Sunday we decided last minute to go to the Saints game. Owen had a friend who was selling his tickets so we bought them, went to to Wal-mart to get Saints shirts and headed to New Orleans. We had a great time. We were probably so funny to watch b/c the three of us were giddy entering the dome. I have never been to the Superdome and neither had Owen. It was a first experience for all of us. Our seats were very high up and that made me nervous at first. But once I got settled in, the height didn't bother me as much. Andrew had a great time. He made friends with everyone around us. It was a pleasant experience and one we will definitely do again. Too bad the Saints didn't play very well.




As you can see we had a great family experience in New Orleans watching the Saints play!

I think Andrew is going to think every weekend is a football game weekend. We are going to Starkville next weekend for the Kentucky game. Our little man is going to know the game of football very well.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pageviews last month