Friday, October 1, 2010

They should be models

Yes, I am that mom who thinks their child is adorable and should be a model. Where is his talent scout? :) But I also think my friends' children are also adorable. Can you blame me? Look at these two cuties.





The weather is finally nice enough for us to enjoy play dates outside. My friend Amanda and I took our sweet babies for a stroller ride on the Long Leaf Trace in Hattiesburg. I am sad to admit but this was my first time on the Trace. We loved it! We walked for an hour. It was fun to visit and the littles really enjoyed being pushed. Andrew and Brantley were so cute together. They would reach out and hold hands while we pushed them. It seemed like a sweet chapter out of a Nicholas Sparks Novel. Yes, I realize that they aren't even one yet, but young love has to start somewhere :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Pageviews last month