Friday, October 22, 2010

Finally Friday Foto

It is FINALLY FRIDAY and I have the cutest FOTO of a little guy.



My Sweet Friend Dara got this shirt for Andrew and to say I love it - just doesn't express how much I really do love it (does that make any sense)?? Do you see that cute little one year old in the background? That is our friend Brantley. Andrew actually kissed Brantley that day and everyone in the room noticed which embarrassed Andrew. He turned to find me so I could give him a big hug and kiss. He soon forgot he was embarrassed.

This week is a bit of a blur for me. I have been in a sinus infection/allergy fog for 5 days now. It has not been fun. I took a personal day yesterday to go to a Garden Club meeting and to get my hair cut. I cut it shorter and am not 100% sure of what I think about the cut. A year and half ago I cut it short and HATED the way I looked in pictures. And I am afraid I might have done the same thing again. I want a hair cut that is flattering yet easy to fix. I am having trouble describing exactly what I want to the lady who cuts my hair. Luckily hair grows back so I am not going to worry too much. I got so many compliments last month with my hair cut and now I think I messed up a good thing by going a little shorter.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Campbells said...

His shirt looks so cute! :-) m

Telena said...

Love his shirt!!!

Pageviews last month