Monday, October 11, 2010

My boys

This weekend was USM's homecoming. There was a parade and our downtown had an art walk. We didn't make it to the parade, but were very excited about the art walk. It is an outdoor event so we brought Ralphie along. Well...to say the art walk was lame does not even give it the right description. There was no art. Ok...to be fair there was a guy doing pencil sketches and a man with some paintings. But in years past the art walk would have a lot of vendors and it had an arts and crafts feel to it. This year...not so much. It was really sad. But we made the most of it and ate at a pizza restaurant. We were able to sit outside so Ralphie could join us.

Here are pictures of my sweet boys.



Yes this is my "sweet" puppy...I had no idea he was making this face...I think it is hilarious b/c he looks so mean. But Ralphie is the farthest from mean.


My Hubby


My Sweet Little Man

Photobucket

No comments:

Pageviews last month