Tuesday, October 26, 2010

5 thanks: October

Yes, I realize it is November now, but this post has taken me a long to get organized. The main reason is I could not get my video to load on utube. But I have it together and am thankful :)

Today I am taking the lead of a good friend of mine. You can check out her blog here. She did a post the other day about being thankful. This is the time of year to start thinking about the things we are thankful for with Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner. I admit that most of the time I dwell on the negative parts of life too much. In fact this blog post has become a bit of a interpersonal challenge. More so than I would have thought. It has actually taken me several days to write this post b/c I want more than I am thankful. This has also been a topic of discussion in our house lately. I want this and I want that...but because I want does not mean I am not thankful for what I do have. Somehow and someway it is in my DNA to want and need things. It can be a problem b/c I am too busy wanting the next thing in life that I don't always stop and appreciate what is around me. It is a personal tug of rope for me.

My five things maybe a little broad but I am so very thankful for these things in life and I thank God every night for these blessings.









I am thankful to be able to spend time with this little treasure at Mommy and Me. To have this program available in Hattiesburg and to be able to participate as a working mom brings more joy to me than I can express.


Photobucket

No comments:

Pageviews last month