Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Weekend at Grandmom and Granddad's

Owen had a conference in Memphis. We were going to take the boys but instead took them to Starkville to stay with my parents. The boys had fun and it seems my parents did too. Maybe there will be another grandchild weekend in the future!!

Here are some pictures of their fun. I loved that my parents sent me pictures so we could see how they were doing. My parents took them to the park a lot. They walked on campus. Had ice cream treats. Watched cartoons that they don't get to watch at home (Andrew told my parents that the shows were something he could watch - sneaky little guy). They dyed Easter eggs and a lot of Easter Egg hunts. I am so glad they had fun.

The first night Andrew fell asleep in their chair before dinner. This has never happened at home.










We missed them...but loved that they spent quality time with their grandparents. Memories were made!!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month