Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 week check up

Andrew had his 2 week doctor visit yesterday. He is now 9 lbs and 8 oz. He is not only at his birth weight but surpassed it a little. I guess breast feeding is going well for us. However, this week I have noticed he is not latching on as good as he was. I am hoping this passes.

Night time is becoming a little difficult. At first he slept great at night, but this week he has been more fussy so we haven't been getting too much sleep. It is neat to see him changing.

My parents are coming into town tomorrow for Christmas. I am excited to see them. I can't believe Christmas is this week. Time is flying by. Usually I have a date that I can't wait to get to. Now the only date lingering in my life is Feb 8th, which is the day I have to go back to work and drop Andrew off at daycare. Needless to say, I am not looking forward to that date and wishing time would slow down.

Here are some recent pictures of Andrew. These were taken by the photographer that took Owen's baby pictures.




3 comments:

Telena said...

Love the pictures, he is so cute!! I love the one of the three of you, precious!! Enjoy your time together this Christmas. Someone once told me when you become a mother, time goes by even faster. It is very true. I'd love to freeze time for a while with Reese!! Merry Christmas!
Love,
Telena

Southern Girl and family said...

Love the pics!! Glad you're back online!! Keep the pics coming! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

so sweet! I love the pictures! All three of you look GREAT! I can't wait to meet sweet Andrew

Pageviews last month