Monday, May 20, 2019

Moms 40th bday











The mom in the title is ME - I turned 40 this year - May 20, 2019. I really could not believe I reached 40. My birthday was on a Monday. The boys had cub scouts - so my plan was to stay home and clean up the house. I usually get a lot done when the boys are at cub scouts. But to my surprise my sweet neighbor friends, Brec Harris, Candice Drake, Kisha Welford, Amanda Lee, Amanda Powell and Lana Clarke came over with food and wine. We had the best visit.

Then on Wednesday we went to the Country Club and had part 2 of the celebrations. We really enjoy celebrating life events with our neighbors who feel like family.

The third celebration was over Memorial Day. Thomas Rhett was playing at the Wharf and we all got tickets. Owen dropped me off at Brec's condo to get ready. Then we went to the concert. It was fabulous. We had great seats and just enjoyed ourselves so much. It was a fun week turning 40.

No comments:

Pageviews last month