Saturday, August 31, 2019

Football games 2019



A lot of pictures for football season. We were fortunate to go to 4 games. We went to the first game which was in the Superdome, Then Andrew and I went to a game and Sam and I went to a game. Lastly all four of us went to the Egg Bowl over Thanksgiving. It was fun seeing Nellie and her family along with Tim, Karen and Paul. I really enjoy seeing Emma at the games. I like building a relationship with her.

The Dawg Walk is still my favorite pre-game activity. The kids enjoy the kid zone before the game. And we like taking selfie pictures to see if they will be picked for the Jumbo Tron. Mississippi State went 6-7 this year. It was not a great year. But still fun atmosphere.





























USM played MSU this year in Starkville. It was the 1st home game. The weather was HOT!! Our friends the Drakes came up for the game. We actually ran into them before the game.

No comments:

Pageviews last month