Friday, June 29, 2012

Family Genes

When Andrew was born everyone who saw him said he looked like Owen. Andrew came out with an expression that did look just like his daddy. But as he has gotten older he has started to look more like me and my side of the family. I think it is funny how that happens and it is amazing to see Andrew evolve and grow.

Most people thought Sam looked like Andrew when he was born. Even though I think they have always looked different their new born pictures are very close - it is hard to tell them apart.

Yesterday my friend Amanda said she thought Sam looked like Owen. No one has really made that comment before. That made me look at Owen's baby pictures and you know what Sam does look like his daddy. And I do think Andrew is looking more like me.

Here are some pictures to compare - I just love seeing how the boys favor Owen and me. I know they really look just like them - but there are some family resemblances.



Owen as a baby



Sam at 6 months



Andrew at 7 months



Me as a baby

I tried to put pictures of all of us at the same age and making the same expression!

Here are some sibling pictures.



Adam and me



Andrew and Sam



Owen and Nathan

Sam and Andrew definitely share similar looks but they are also so different and it looks like they are perfect blend of Owen and me.

Anyways, I thought it would be neat to compare our baby pictures.

1 comment:

The Campbells said...

Owen looks exactly the same as he did at 6 months!!! :-)

Pageviews last month