Monday, January 27, 2014

Andrew stories


I don't write monthly updates anymore but I don't want to miss fun stories the boys are doing at this age.

Andrew is a joy. He has great friendships.
One Friday afternoon his friend vivvie's dad, Aron came to pick her up from school and Andrew asked if vivvie and he could go to movie star for dinner. Aron called us to tell us of the date plans. Apparently the two talked about it all day. They were so cute together. 


Another story is that Andrew woke up early Sunday morning so we watched tv together. As I was searching for nick jr (his new favorite channel) he said "mom Dino Dan is on". And it was. Andrew read the tv menu. I was shocked!!! 

I knew Andrew would be a great big brother but he proved it this weekend. Owen had the boys outside while I cleaned inside. They were in the garage and looking at a sharp tool. Owen told them it was a sharp and could hurt. Sam was going in to touch it and Andrew body slammed him on the ground shouting "no Sam, it's sharp, you will get hurt". I loved Owen shared that story. It shows the love that is growing with those two and it makes me the happiest mommy. 


PS: this was typed on my phone. First time trying grid way. 

No comments:

Pageviews last month